Site Rental Fee
$2500-$5000 (based on the size of the event and areas of the property being used) plus $500refundable clean up deposit. Any additional fees that are required by government agencies will be paid for by renter.
- To be provided by Promoter, no charge.
- To be proved by TS (See Pricing List).
Insurance must be provided by promoter or added as rider to TS policy, no exceptions. If provided by promoter, see list of additional insured and provide $1,000,000 liability policy.
If promoter provides generator, there is no charge. If TS provides generator, there is a $300 charge. If power from the building is used, there will be a $100 hookup charge and a $100 daily charge.
- MANAGEMENT – There must be at least 1 TS Management Staff member at the event at no charge. Depending on the number of in-house staff is required, additional Staff Members will be required at $50 per Manager.
- PARKING – There must be at least 2 people working parking for every event. There is a $100 fee if we provide personnel.
- SECURITY – There must be 2 certified security personnel for every 500 people that you expect to attend as well as any Tucson Police Officers that are required by the City. Our Fee for each security personnel is $18/hour(6 hour minimum)
When applying for a special event permit, the police department will tell you the number of officers that are required. Their rates are appx. $40 per hour, per officer.
All appropriate permits must be received from the city 5 days before your event. TFD, TPD and Planning and Zoning must be notified at least 30 days in advance. We will have TFD pre-approved set up designs to choose from.
We do not have a liquor license. If you have a non-profit organization that is benefiting from your liquor sales, you can request a temporary liquor license from the city for your event. If you would like to list TS Screamers as your non-profit to obtain the liquor license, we will do so for 10% of the liquor sales. Bar Tenders must be certified to serve liquor. We can provide bar tenders for $75 per day.
The following names must be listed as additional insured’s on your insurance policy for the event:
Tucson Screamers, LLC, The Slaughter House, Asset Builders, The Oliver Family and all Oliver Trusts and affiliations. The City of Tucson and any and All Event Sponsors.
There is a $500 Clean-up fee if TS does the clean up after the event.
|Stage||$2,500-$5,000 based on size and availability|
|Sound & Lighting||$1,000-$7,500 depending on set up required|
VIP / Party Room Rental
Off-Season (November 1 – September 1)
|Room with DJ||$750|
|Room with Liquor
In-Season (September 2 – October 31)
|Private Party 3 hours||$40 per person, includes Slaughter House|
|Private w/DJ||+$10 per person, includes Slaughter House|
|Private w/Bar||+$10 per person, includes Slaughter House & security|
|Private w/Food and Servers||+$10 per person, includes Slaughter House & servers|
|Private VIP All Inclusive 5 Hour||$60 per person, all inclusive|
All insurance, permitting and conditions stated above must also be met to rent VIP Room.